What: SAMS picture day
When: Monday Nov. 2 and Tuesday Nov. 3
Time: 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
Where: HS/MS auditorium
Sign up online for an appointment.
Important information for picture day:
- Students must enter through the Commons (lower lot - Door #16). Staff will be present to monitor students while they are waiting in line to ensure they are remaining socially distanced.
- Students will exit the building immediately after they have their picture taken.
- Face masks must be worn at all times while students are waiting. Students may take their mast off for pictures.
- Only students will be allowed to enter the building. Parents/guardians will need to wait outside.
- Students may come up to the school by themselves - they do not need to be accompanied by an adult (for parents/guardians that are working).
- Re-takes will be available in approximately three to four weeks following picture day (date yet to be determined by Jostens).